When the answer was "I do", Filipa and Francisco just wanted it to be a meaningful day. There were so many special and intimate details, but I have to say the "tie-the-knot" ceremony and their celebrant were just the highlights of their sweet, laidback wedding at Quinta do Hespanhol. The setting was just amazing and I can't think of a more beautiful venue for such a special occasion. Also, don't forget to visit the special blog post at Simplesmente Branco about this amazing wedding!
- Quinta e Decoração / Venue and Decoration: Quinta do Hespanhol
- Vestido de Noiva / Bridal dress: Laure de Sagazan
- Sapatos da Noiva / Bridal shoes: Kendal e Kylie Jenner
- Maquilhadora / Make-up artist: Andreia de Almeida MUA
- Cabeleireira / Hair: Patz hair and make up
- Flores / Flowers: Flor de Laranjeira
Rita Santana Photography – Destination wedding photographer Lisbon – Europe – Worldwide.
If you’re going to get married or engaged in Portugal and want to inquire about my services I would be super happy to hear from you! Send me a message. Have a look at more love stories here.
Share this story